martes, 11 de agosto de 2020

FUTURE FORM GRADO 10

 


CLASSWORK

1. Hi guys please read carefully the grammar topic and create an comparative tablet 
2. Do 10 tenses about future form, present simple, present continuous, future Will, going to, and the modal verbs.
 
PRACTICE TIME 
  1. 1.The train  at 11:45. ( leave)
  2. 2.We  dinner at a nice restaurant on Saturday, but we have't booked a table yet. (to have)
  3. 4.My ski instructor believes it  in the mountains tomorrow evening. (to snow)
  4. 6.On Sunday at 8 o'clock I  my friend. (to meet)
  5. 7.They  to London on Friday evening at 8:15. (to fly)
  6. 8.Wait! I  you to the station. (to drive)
  7. 9.The English lesson  at 8:45. (to start)
  8. 10. I  my sister in April. (to see)
  9. 11.Look at the clouds - it  in a few minutes. (to rain)
  10. 12.Listen! There's someone at the door. I  the door for you. (to open)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario