miércoles, 20 de mayo de 2020

Actividad grado 6

Housework✋đź‘€






 Recuperation Quiz 

1) It ............ a lot in Britain.
a. rain
b. rains
c. is rain
2) I ........ pizza very much.
a. is like
b. likes
c. like
3) I ............. English very well.
a. don't speak
b. no, speak
c. not speak
4) My sister ............. to the cinema very often
a. don't go
b. doesn't go
c. goes not
5) They always ............. TV in the evening.
a. watch
b. watches
c. are watch
6) I .............. married.
a. don't
b. isn't
c. 'm not
7) English people ............. animals.
a. like
b. likes
8) The banks ............. on Sundays.
a. don't open
b. doesn't open
9) My sister ........... in London.
a. live
b. is live
c. lives
10) Your brother .............. tennis very well.
a. play
b. is play
c. plays
11) They .................... the answer.
a. aren't know
b. doesn't know
c. don't know
12) I ............... understand.
a. don't
b. no
c. not

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario