lunes, 26 de octubre de 2020

DEFINITE AND INDEFINITE ARTICLES GRADO 11

 ARTICLES 


CLASSWORK

part 1

Fill in the gaps with the correct article (a, an, the, 0) when necessary.

I am from Winchester, Hampshire. Winchester is______ city in _0__ United
Kingdom. I live in ____ town called _____ Taunton which is on ______ River
Tone. I live in ___ house in ______ quiet street in _____ countryside. ____
street is called “Hudson Street” and _____ house is more than 100 years old! I
am ___ English lecturer at _____ college near _____center of _____town. I
like _____ books, music and taking _____ photographs. I usually have _____
lunch at college. I usually go --___home____ by___ car. We have all kinds of
food in _____ England. I like ______ Polish food very much. Sometimes, I go
to _____ Polish restaurant in Bath. ____ restaurant is called “Magda’s”. _____
Polish food is delicious. 

part 2

1.Robert and Jessica went to ____ party last night.
2.Can you tell me how to get to ____ cinema from here?
3.____ college is closed today.
4.Gregory is one of ____ strangest people I know.
5.I recommend you try ____ tomato soup at this restaurant.
6.____ beer is not good for you.
7.Would you like to see ____ film?
8.____ apple a day keeps ____ doctor away.
9. I can't believe I failed ____ yesterday's test!
10.Do you have ____ dictionary that I can borrow?



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario